Sunday, June 16, 2013

Guess Who's Back!! + New Series Intro

Guess who's back, back, back. Back again, again, again. Rachael's back, back, back. Tell a friend, friend, friend. Sorry I couldn't resist :) So obviously I am back and will be blogging again! I've missed this blog a lot and I'm really excited to start this up again. I felt so bad about how I took a GIANT leap of absence from this blog but to be honest I felt like nobody was bothering to read or even look at it which is why I was hesitant to start it up again. However with over 230 pageviews I figured that it was time to feed the beauty-obsessing monster in me. As far as the second part of the title, I will be starting a new series for the next couple weeks involving all things...(drumroll)... skincare!! I know you are probably thinking "Rachael, how in the world are you going to make skincare interesting to look at/ read about/ care about?" Well my doubtful friends, I am going to be sharing not only my personal skincare routine, but my selective knowledge on facials, my holy grail products , as well as some tested DIY's that everyone can benefit from. So to start, I am going to tell you a little about my personal skin type and issues:

Skin Type: Oily/ Combination Oily (Much more oily in the summer with some dry patches in the winter)

Skin Concerns: Redness, Blackheads, Acne Prone (Teenage Skin)

Usual Steps in Routine: Makeup Remover, Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer, Spot Treatment, Finishing Spray

Any Occasional Products: Scrub or Exfoliator, Face Masks

Sensitivity: Moderate

I will be most likely sticking to a Monday and Friday post schedule which means there will be a brand  new post tomorrow which will most likely be my skincare routine overview. I hope you like this series and I'm really excited to be back! Do you have any requests for this series?

-Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment