Monday, December 10, 2012

Blogmas Day 4: NARS Lip Gloss in Rose Gitane

Hi lovelies! I'm so sorry about the delays in Blogmas but I had such a crazy weekend because it was my birthday and the whole weekend passed without me doing a Blogmas Post, but I promise I will be caught up soon. Today's post is about a lip gloss I bought on my birthday trip from Sephora, and it is a NARS lip gloss in the shade Rose Gitane. I have wanted to try NARS lip glosses for awhile now, but considering the hefty price tag they are not something I am constantly picking up. I tried on multiple shades, but the second I put this one on I knew I had to get it.


This is described as a sheer deep wine and I think I basically agree with that. Ever since I got this, I've been wearing it everyday and love how it looks on me. I normally wear a pretty neutral or light pink lip color so this has really helped me step out of my box.




I know at $24.00 this is a pretty expensive gloss, but I think it's worth it. This gloss isn't sticky and has beautiful color payoff. I promise I will be caught up on Blogmas soon, but for now I hope you like this post.
Love you guys!

Have you tried any NARS lip glosses?

-Rachael




No comments:

Post a Comment