Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blogmas Day 2: Nicole by OPI Kardashing through the Snow

Hi guys! So Blogmas Day 2 is here and I knew what post I wanted to do the second I thought about it this morning, and that would be a NOTD on a nail polish I picked up for only $4 at Target this weekend. It's another glitter polish from the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Holiday Kollection and I was so excited to see this on sale at Target because I was intending on picking it up anyway and I just happen to get it for about $3.50 off which is always exciting! By the way, I picked up a little clue on Pinterest a couple weeks ago that Target discounts cosmetics and nail polish on Fridays, and you never know what you are going to find on clearance. I still cant's find my camera, but fear not because I decided to take pics with the second most HD thing I own... my iPhone. I know it won't be as high quality as my other posts but I'm sure that you are already tired of Pinterest posts... Okay let's get to the nail polish :)


 So Kardashing through the Snow is a perfect Christmas nail polish, and features green, gold, red, silver, and turquoise micro-glitter. It applied really well and would look great over numerus polishes, but for the sake of this blog post I wanted to show you what it looked like on all the nails. I hate to say it, but I actually like this better than A Gold Winter's Night which is a gold polish from the same collection.

Natural Light, 3 coats





Overall, I really love this polish and will probably be wearing it throughout the whole month of December. I hope you are enjoying Blogmas and I will see you back here soon! 

What's your favorite holiday nail polish? What do you want me to post for Blogmas?

-Rachael

Final Closeups:







No comments:

Post a Comment